Verisave works with a wide variety of clients across all industries.
Every merchant account is different, and every project is unique.
But almost everyone is being overcharged on credit card processing fees in some way.
Here are some of our client success stories unique to the non-profit industry:
- Verisave’s analysts discovered overcharging due to improper
account setup on the back end of the merchant account
- Micro-adjustments were implemented to fix account setup
- Verisave proceeded to monitor the account ongoing to ensure industry rates did not derail any achieved savings
- $120k Savings/yr
- 25% savings on all processing fees
- Account review revealed overcharging due to transaction
misclassifications that were causing miscalculation of
- Additional opportunities to reduce other processing fee
components were also identified
- Verisave worked with processor to correct errors and
implement additional savings opportunities
- $48k Savings/yr
- 22% reduction in
- Verisave’s analysis and review of benchmark data revealed several fee increases resulted from undisclosed markups
- Verisave worked with the processor to eliminate the errant fees
- Additional opportunities to reduce interchange were also
identified and implemented
- $52k Savings/yr
- 19% reduction in processing fees
Verisave offers cost-reduction, simplified. Without any time investment, disruption, risk, or upfront fees, we can easily bring 25%-35% of your credit card processing fees back to your bottom line.
No need to change processors, and no need to add a project to your team’s workload.
We dissect and analyze every fee on your merchant account to find all viable savings tactics, re-classifications, and hidden discounts.
We apply these tactics to your existing merchant account, implementing all savings for you. We do all of the work.
We monitor the account every month to ensure your fees do not increase over time, and that any annual rate updates are minimized or avoided.
It’s simple. Verisave clients boost their profits by reducing wasteful credit card processing fees through our expert optimization process.
Our work is entirely within the setup of the merchant account … we find errors, we fix them on the back end, and our clients return that extra money to their bottom lines. There’s no need to change processors.
Nothing else changes. There’s no disruption to any business practice or customer experience.
And we do all of the work.